We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Baggage storage @ Melaka

Hong Kong, China
3 posts
Save Topic
Baggage storage @ Melaka

I am planning to drop by Melaka after visiting Singapore and before getting to Kuala Lumpur. But as I don’t plan to stay overnight, I would like to know if there is anywhere I can leave my baggage behind while travelling around the town. Are there any lockers available at the terminal? Cheers!

Hong Kong, China
Destination Expert
for Holiday Travel, Food and Travel, Macau
Level Contributor
27,881 posts
5,896 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Baggage storage @ Melaka

See local expert, AlexMcca comments in post (2). Seems there is luggage facility at Melaka Sentral.

tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g306997-i9410-k230…

Have a nice trip.

Hong Kong, China
3 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Baggage storage @ Melaka

Thanks BradJill. I have read old posts about lockers or baggage facility at Melaka Sentral. However, those posts were posted couple of years Back. Wonder if any change takes place over time.

3. Re: Baggage storage @ Melaka

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 02 June 2013, 00:05
Melaka, Malaysia
Destination Expert
for Melaka
Level Contributor
2,234 posts
89 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Baggage storage @ Melaka

Hi there,

The baggage storage service can only be found in Melaka Sentral and it is manually handled. I believe it may be close by 10pm daily. There are no coin operated storage lockers like those in KL.

5. Re: Baggage storage @ Melaka

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 03 June 2014, 06:16