We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Which bus to AL-33 Hotel Melaka from Melaka Central?

Sydney
Level Contributor
679 posts
98 reviews
Save Topic
Which bus to AL-33 Hotel Melaka from Melaka Central?

Hi

I am travelling from KL to Melaka. Just wondering which bus goes to 83-85, Jalan KL 3/8, Taman Kota Laksamana Seksyen 3 from Melaka Sentral?

Many thanks for your help.

Cupert

Melaka, Malaysia
Destination Expert
for Melaka
Level Contributor
2,234 posts
89 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Which bus to AL-33 Hotel Melaka from Melaka Central?

Hi Cupert,

I don't think any bus goes to Taman Kota Laksamana, not at least on the outbound route.

This residential / shopfront area is 10-15minutes behind Jonker Walk and is along the return route for some buses. It may take an hour for you to get there on a bus due to many stops.

Taxi from KL central should cost between RM15-RM20 on the day time and RM20-RM30 at night.

Sydney
Level Contributor
679 posts
98 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Which bus to AL-33 Hotel Melaka from Melaka Central?

I have plenty of time and is not in an awful hurry. Is there a bus that goes closeby so I can jump off and walk to AL-33?

Thank you so much for helping out.

Sydney
Level Contributor
679 posts
98 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Which bus to AL-33 Hotel Melaka from Melaka Central?

Hi AlexMcca

You may be interested to know that bus 17 from Malacca Sentral do visit Taman Kota Laksamana.

4. Re: Which bus to AL-33 Hotel Melaka from Melaka Central?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 25 June 2015, 05:17
Get answers to your questions about Melaka