We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

yaksa

manchester
Level Contributor
32 posts
Save Topic
yaksa

hiya yaksa i see you live in melaka do you know an area in melaka called, jalan duku

taman rumpun bahagia,

bachang ???

only im supposed to meet a freind there is it near the centre of melaka for me to get to or is it hard to find?? thanks for your help maggieomx

Kuala Lumpur...
Destination Expert
for Kuala Lumpur, Macau, Hong Kong
Level Contributor
14,892 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: yaksa

Hi, on behalf, the place that you are supposed to meet a friend, is located about 1-1.5km (as the crow flies), from Malacca Sentral Bus station.

If the huge Mahkota Parade in Malacca centre is used as a landmark, the linear distance is around 4kms to your spot.

Getting to Bachang and Taman Rumpun bahagia should be no problem, as in fact there is a main road called Jalan Taman Rumpun Bahagia which crosses over Malacca river to lead onto Jalan Bacang; it is finding your friend's place within the Taman (herein means housing estate in malay), as to my best recall there are at least 9 Jalan Duku in taman rumpun bahagia, i.e. Jalan Duku, Jalan Duku 1-9.

As such, double check with friend.

Other notable building landmark close to this road are SJK Bachang-a school and also SM China (a Chinese school).

manchester
Level Contributor
32 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: yaksa

thank you for your help on finding my contact my brother met agnes when he was in malaka last year and gave me her address in case i needed any help in malaka, i will certainly try and get to meet her as it dosent seem to hard to find where she is now iv been helped thanks again maggieomx

3. Re: yaksa

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 August 2009, 20:18