We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Flights from MSP to MOB

Which Mobile hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Minnesota
Level Contributor
77 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
Flights from MSP to MOB

Can anyone tell me if $496(2 People) from Minneapolis to Mobile in may is a good price? we have been watching flights for about 2 weeks now and this is the cheapest we have found but not sure if this is a good price?

Thanks

Atlanta, Georgia
Destination Expert
for Road Trips
Level Contributor
28,129 posts
418 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Flights from MSP to MOB

I know Southwest airlines is going to start flying in May to the new Panama city Florida airport and their fares are about $420 for two people round trip. If you sign up for their fare alerts they have specials that may be even cheaper. Delta/Northwest fly into both Mobile and Pensacola and that looks like a good price at the moment. Good luck with your search.

Millbrook, Alabama
Destination Expert
for Birmingham
Level Contributor
1,740 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Flights from MSP to MOB

$250 per person round trip is a decent price. Mobile is not a major airport, so this is especially good for there.

North Palm Beach...
Level Contributor
945 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Flights from MSP to MOB

That is a great price if it is for 2 people. Snap it up!

Minnesota
Level Contributor
77 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Flights from MSP to MOB

Thanks for all the input. We checked southwest and they wont start flying there till two weeks later than we are going. This price is for 2 and its through northwest/delta. We are actually going to Pensacola but flights seem to be way more expensive to fly there. If we fly into Mobile it would only be an hour drive to where we need to go.

US
Level Contributor
456 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Flights from MSP to MOB

First time I ever heard that it was cheaper to fly into Mobile. Usually Pensacola is always less. Most Mobilians fly into and out of Pensacola.

Minnesota
Level Contributor
77 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Flights from MSP to MOB

I know that's what our friend that lives in Pensacola said as well. It is $100 more pp to fly to Pensacola. So we could rent a car for four days and still be cheaper if we fly into MBO!

Rochester, MN
Level Contributor
2 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Flights from MSP to MOB

I just booked a flight from MSP to MOB for Dec for $219. One stop in Atlanta

Rochester, MN
Level Contributor
2 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Flights from MSP to MOB

I just booked a flight from MSP to MOB for Dec for $219. One stop in Atlanta

9. Re: Flights from MSP to MOB

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 August 2010, 05:17
Get answers to your questions about Mobile