We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

When Is Mardi Gras in Mobile?

Dundee, Michigan
Level Contributor
770 posts
10 reviews
Save Topic
When Is Mardi Gras in Mobile?

I didn't even realize that Mardi Gras was celebrated in Mobile until I came to this forum to ask a question. My dh and I will be in Florida from Feb. 23-27 and I have always wanted to see Mobile so I figured maybe we could get up early one day and drive over for some sightseeing there and then back to FL in the evening. However, I am more about seeing the historical sites and don't really care to come during Mardi Gras, just because of the crowds, etc. I was originally going to come here and ask what sites you all suggested as must sees, but if Mardi Gras is during that week, we will probably just come another time.

Thanks! : )

Edited: 04 February 2013, 00:04
Tyler, Texas
Level Contributor
7,713 posts
123 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: When Is Mardi Gras in Mobile?

Mardi gras ends 12 Feb

2. Re: When Is Mardi Gras in Mobile?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 05 February 2014, 06:15
Get answers to your questions about Mobile