We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Black Friday "HELP"

Tennessee
Level Contributor
55 posts
41 reviews
Save Topic
Black Friday "HELP"

We are going to Dauphin Island and wondering which would have best Black Friday deals?? Mobile or Gulf Shores?? Any ideas?

Tyler, Texas
Level Contributor
7,470 posts
119 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Black Friday "HELP"

There are not the kind of stores in GS for Black Friday...maybe the outlet mall in Foley. Mobile has the usual assortment of box stores for Black Fri but its an hour trip to Mobile. ( Of course its that or more with ferry to GS)

Henderson, Kentucky
Level Contributor
116 posts
48 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Black Friday "HELP"

I would go to the outlet in foley, sure to be great deals

Gulf Shores, AL
Destination Expert
for Gulf Shores, Orange Beach
Level Contributor
2,723 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Black Friday "HELP"

My daughter works at Tanger Outlet in Foley and BF will be huge there.

Gulf Shores, Alabama
Level Contributor
1,157 posts
571 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Black Friday "HELP"

I also would go to the Tanger outlets in Foley and if you take the interstate from Mobile you could stop by the shops at the Eastern Shore Center in Malbis and Spanish Fort.

5. Re: Black Friday "HELP"

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 November 2014, 06:20
Get answers to your questions about Mobile