We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Airline Question

Pittsburgh
Level Contributor
386 posts
10 reviews
Save Topic
Airline Question

Hoping someone can help. My husband and I are supposed to go to Vegas Memorial Day weekend. He recently found out he has to go to Montgomery for work on the 22nd and probably can't catch a flight out of montgomery until the 24th around 5 p.m. or later. I'm trying to figure out what cities would be the closest to fly in to from montgomery and then hopefully he could catch a 8:30 or 9:30 flight from the other city to Vegas. I can't seem to find a single flight that leaves Montgomery after 5:30 p.m. Can anyone help? Thanks!

Gulf Shores, AL
Destination Expert
for Gulf Shores, Orange Beach
Level Contributor
2,723 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Airline Question

Birmingham, Atlanta, Pensacola and Mobile are about all I can come up with. Delta, Southwest and AirTran fly into some or all of those.

Cleveland, Ohio
Destination Expert
for Puerto Rico, Carolina
Level Contributor
8,222 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Airline Question

I wold go with Atlanta, just a couple hours and a major hub. Our flight from Montgomery was cancelled last November so they bused us to Atlanta for a flight out.

3. Re: Airline Question

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post either because the author requested it, or because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guidelines.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 04 May 2007, 13:03
Birmingham, AL
Level Contributor
119 posts
48 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Airline Question

Rent a car and drive to ATL. It's easier than to try to deal with Montgomery. Trust me.

5. Re: Airline Question

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 31 August 2009, 13:20
Get answers to your questions about Montgomery