We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Can anybody tell me the name...

Alabama
Level Contributor
145 posts
24 reviews
Save Topic
Can anybody tell me the name...

Of the Mexican restaurant across the waterway from Lulu's? And is it any good?

Gulf Shores, AL
Destination Expert
for Gulf Shores, Orange Beach
Level Contributor
2,725 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Can anybody tell me the name...

Tacky Jack's is across the ICW from LuLu's. There used to be a Mexican place on East 2nd street close by, but it is now Rhythm and Ribs. I'm currently out of town, but don't know of any Mexican place opening in that area.

Mississippi
Level Contributor
12,999 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Can anybody tell me the name...

El Rancho but I think it's closed.

yelp.com/biz/el-rancho-mexican-restaurant-gu…

West Hartford...
Destination Expert
for Gulf Shores
Level Contributor
495 posts
54 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Can anybody tell me the name...

I think your best bet for good food of this genre is Bravo Tacos, located at the other end of Canal Rd., not far from Big Fish.

Gulf Shores, Alabama
Destination Expert
for Gulf Shores
Level Contributor
1,260 posts
573 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Can anybody tell me the name...

Teds Tequilla on the beach in Gulf Shores is the best. There have been several Mexican restaurants in the spot you described but they have all gone by the wayside. Tequilla in Bruno's shopping center is also good and Vallarta in Foley on Hwy 59 is good too. Bravo Taco is good in Orange Beach.

5. Re: Can anybody tell me the name...

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10 July 2013, 00:47