We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Fishing

Lafayette, Louisiana
Level Contributor
86 posts
20 reviews
Save Topic
Fishing

Does anyone know of a good charter boat to go fishing? I'm trying to find something for my husband and son while we on vacation. They have so many to pick from out there. But can someone refer me to one that is good, but at a reasonable price. Thanks again.

El Dorado, Arkansas
Level Contributor
26 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Fishing

I would like to know too. . will be there july 7 -14. a total of 6 going fishing. staying at caribe. how is outcast charters

Lafayette, Louisiana
Level Contributor
86 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Fishing

Hey cdw6829, wanted to know if you found a good charter boat yet?

Gulf Shores, Alabama
Destination Expert
for Gulf Shores
Level Contributor
1,184 posts
571 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Fishing

Outcast is good. I have seen them catch their limits on several trips. Check the charter office at San Roc Cay, Zeke's Marina and Orange Beach marina. Most captains will put you on a spot right now where you will catch your limit on Snapper and do some good bottom fishing and trolling the way out as well.

Gulf Shores, Alabama
Destination Expert
for Gulf Shores
Level Contributor
1,184 posts
571 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Fishing

Oops, I meant to add some names, but check Capt. Ringo or LaCour for inshore and Whelan for offshore. Can't remember what boat he is working on now but I've known all of them for fifteen+ years or so.

Lafayette, Louisiana
Level Contributor
86 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Fishing

Thank You for the information Robert C.. I found the information on Captain Ringo, but can't seem to find the others yet..

6. Re: Fishing

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 July 2013, 05:15
Get answers to your questions about Orange Beach
Recent Conversations