We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cobalt Jazz Brunch--anyone been?

Which Orange Beach hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Little Rock, AR
Level Contributor
1,112 posts
116 reviews
Save Topic
Cobalt Jazz Brunch--anyone been?

Hello,

I noticed on Cobalt's website that they offer a jazz brunch on Sundays. Just wondered if anyone has been and how was it? I'm interested in the types of items offered on the brunch menu, prices, and if it's entree-style ordering or a buffet. There was no brunch menu link on the website. Thanks!

West Hartford...
Destination Expert
for Gulf Shores
Level Contributor
471 posts
54 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Cobalt Jazz Brunch--anyone been?

My wife & I (Snowbirds) went to brunch at Cobalt a couple of times last winter., and thought it was very nice. Enjoyed the music (a trio, IIRC).

Brunch buffet offerings included eggs (stratas, benedict, omlet bar), carving station often a shrimp or seafood casserole, shrimp & grits, potatoes, assortment of fruits, breads & rolls, nice little desserts.

I think the tab was around $18 per person. They have nice inexpensive ($2 or $3 bloody Marys).

You can also order off their regular menu.

By all means, make a reservation.

Little Rock, AR
Level Contributor
1,112 posts
116 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Cobalt Jazz Brunch--anyone been?

CT, thanks so much for the information. The brunch sounds great! I think our biggest challenge will be to decide if we'll get off the beach on Sunday morning to go to it or not. Thank you again.

3. Re: Cobalt Jazz Brunch--anyone been?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 26 July 2012, 12:35
Mississippi
Level Contributor
12,999 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Cobalt Jazz Brunch--anyone been?

Cobalt is outstanding. The water view is really nice. Enjoy your visit.

Meridian...
Level Contributor
33 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Cobalt Jazz Brunch--anyone been?

I ate there with friends at the Jazz Brunch the last time we all went to the beach.

The Jazz Brunch is great...will most likely go back!

Little Rock, AR
Level Contributor
1,112 posts
116 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Cobalt Jazz Brunch--anyone been?

Thanks for the comments on Cobalt. We did go out for brunch but went to Elli Bistro instead. It was really good! It is so pretty on the inside and the food was delicious; good service as well. I enjoyed the various artwork and the music was fun as well--quite a mix (recorded, not a band or anything). The best part--no crowd at all. We did make reserations a few days ahead but we really did not need them. It's nice to go out and not have to wait.

Hopefully, we'll give Cobalt a try another time.

7. Re: Cobalt Jazz Brunch--anyone been?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 August 2013, 10:15