We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Condos near Isand House Hotel

Saint Louis...
Level Contributor
5 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Condos near Isand House Hotel

My family is planning a vacation to Orange Beach. They are all staying at the Island House Hotel. My family is a family of 6 and we can't fit in a hotel room for a week so I want to get a condo that isn't going to cost more than $1500 for a week in June and close to the Island House Hotel. Any ideas?

Thanks!

Birmingham, Alabama
Level Contributor
2,283 posts
68 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Condos near Isand House Hotel

You can try for a 3 bedroom at Tidewater and Phoenix VI & VII, but they will probably becover $1500. June is a peak rental period.

Atmore
Level Contributor
300 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Condos near Isand House Hotel

I LOVE the Island House...all rooms are water view and just a great place to stay....lots of condos close by...call Meyer Real estate

Gulf Shores, Alabama
Level Contributor
1,144 posts
564 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Condos near Isand House Hotel

Check VRBO.com. You should be able to find a Phoenix rental within your price range. There are some houses in the area and across the street on the bayside that might suit your needs also with more room. You could walk across to Island House and meet your family then. You can try Perdido Beach Resort as well. They are close by.

Birmingham, Alabama
Level Contributor
71 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Condos near Isand House Hotel

I thought Island House Hotel was in Gulf Shores? Maybe I am thinking of another place.... anyways just a couple miles difference.

We have a place at Island Royale in Gulf Shores and rent it right at $1500 for a week in the summer. Check my page - www.myalcondo.com (also rent my parents' place at Escapes but theirs is much higher $$).

Starkville...
Level Contributor
340 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Condos near Isand House Hotel

Island House Hotel is defintely in Orange Beach. We've always loved that hotel. We used to stay there until we discovered condos. My advise is to call the agencies, Youngs Suncoast, Bretts, etc. & tell them your needs, your $$$, your date, & where you want to be at & see what they can do. FIrst play around on their websites to see what is available & then call & see if they do better for you. Good luck!

6. Re: Condos near Isand House Hotel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 30 January 2014, 07:17
Get answers to your questions about Orange Beach