We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Grocery stores Perdido Key

Trussville, Alabama
Level Contributor
71 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
Grocery stores Perdido Key

Hi. We are staying in Perdido Key, but it is on the side closest to Orange Beach. Can someone give me some advice about the closest grocery stores, Walmart or Target, etc? We are staying at Beach & Yacht Club in PK. Thanks!

Trussville, Alabama
Level Contributor
71 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Grocery stores Perdido Key

Also, where is the nearest Sam's Wholesale (if any)?

Little Rock, AR
Level Contributor
1,149 posts
121 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Grocery stores Perdido Key

There is a Publix grocery store about 10 minutes from your condo complex. It's in Orange Beach & it's on Highway 182. It's easy to get to & they have a great selection. I personally find it a million times better than Walmart. If you go on a Saturday or Sunday in the summer, the stores are crazy busy & it takes a long time to check out.

If you go the opposite direction on Highway 182, staying in FL, you'll find another Publix. (I've found that it's not as busy in the summer on check-in days). Keep going past that a bit & you'll find a Target & Walmart too. I think they are around Blue Angels Parkway (but I'm bad with road names & directions so a local can probably tell you for sure).

There is a Walmart Neighborhood Market in Orange Beach too--also on Highway 182. In Gulf Shores, you'll also find a Walmart & Target. I am not sure about a Sam's.

Tyler, Texas
Level Contributor
7,671 posts
123 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Grocery stores Perdido Key

Pensacola Sam's Club

1250 Airport Blvd.

Pensacola, FL 32504

Gulf Shores, Alabama
Destination Expert
for Gulf Shores
Level Contributor
1,260 posts
573 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Grocery stores Perdido Key

Both Target and Wal-mart in Perdido are on the corner of Blue Angel and Sorrento. Just stay on the same road as your condo, Perdido Beach Blvd. It turns into Sorrento.

West Hartford...
Destination Expert
for Gulf Shores
Level Contributor
495 posts
54 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Grocery stores Perdido Key

There's also a Winn Dixie market on Rt. 182, in FL,not far from the Publix. I prefer to shop for groceries in FL and avoid Alabama's 10% tax.

Trussville, Alabama
Level Contributor
71 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Grocery stores Perdido Key

Thank you!

7. Re: Grocery stores Perdido Key

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 May 2015, 05:17