We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Anyone familar with Bama Breeze Large Beach Front Condo

Collierville...
3 posts
Save Topic
Anyone familar with Bama Breeze Large Beach Front Condo

First time going to the Oranage Beach area and want to rent a condo. I found one that sounds nice but can't find any review on the condo or it's location. It's listed on tripadvisor and flipkey as 'Bama Breeze-Large Beach Front Condo-Pool/Boat Slip'. Is anyone familar with this property and it's location? Is it in good condition in a good area? Any information would be helpful

Michigan
Level Contributor
291 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Anyone familar with Bama Breeze Large Beach Front Condo

Came across this while doing a search on vrbo for a fall trip. The name rang a bell and think this is what you were looking for? http://www.vrbo.com/270908#reviews. We've never stayed in this building. Just happened to be looking in the East Orange Beach and Perdido Key areas (looking for less congestion but still near enough to drive to restaurants, shopping, etc). We have stayed in Orange Beach, Gulf Shores, and Fort Morgan and basically just love the area, no matter which stretch of beach we choose. If you look at Dolphin Key on vrbo you can see reviews on other condos in addition to this particular one in the building, which should help answer your questions.

Little Rock, AR
Level Contributor
1,150 posts
122 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Anyone familar with Bama Breeze Large Beach Front Condo

I just looked at the VRBO link provided by missinggs & there are a few reviews. They all sound positive & the pictures look good too. I actually like this place enough to consider for my extended family. I can't get over the 3 bedrooms that are actually set up for parents & kids! How nice that bedrooms 2 & 3 don't just have twins!!

3. Re: Anyone familar with Bama Breeze Large Beach Front Condo

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 August 2015, 05:16
Get answers to your questions about Orange Beach
Recent Conversations