We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Reservations and Bure # Requests at Likuliku?

Florida
7 posts
Save Topic
Reservations and Bure # Requests at Likuliku?

Hi,

We will be going to Likuliku for 3 nights in November for the start of our honeymoon. We are so excited. From, what I've read in the reviews, we would like to request Overwater Bure #2. How do I go about making that request? Also, I've read that it is good to book dinner reservations ahead of time. Any idea how I do that?

Thanks so much for your help!

1. Re: Reservations and Bure # Requests at Likuliku?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may post again if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 23 August 2009, 22:15
Reno, Nv
Destination Expert
for Matangi Island, Fiji
Level Contributor
5,527 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Reservations and Bure # Requests at Likuliku?

We have not been to Likuliku, but have been to Fiji several times. We request the bure we want when we book our reservations with the resort. Suggest you contact the resort with any questions you might have. Congratulations on you upcoming and wedding. You have chosen an amazing destination for you honeymoon and are in for the experience of a lifetime.

Bathurst, Australia
Destination Expert
for Fiji, Viti Levu, Treasure Island, Sonaisali Island, Nadi
Level Contributor
1,525 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Reservations and Bure # Requests at Likuliku?

I always request my bure numbers when away if i have a preferred option i find a quick phone call to the resort or fax or even email to make your request works well. While most resorts are fine with this some will try there best to give you what you want but depending on the fullness of the resort they take it as a request and will do what they can when you arrive! Give them a quick email that will sort it out for you! All the best!

Sydney
Level Contributor
488 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Reservations and Bure # Requests at Likuliku?

Hi KatFlorida,

I am returning to Likuliku next month for my 3rd visit and don't know what bure I will be in as yet - they don't allocate until a few of days before arriving - so you will not get confirmation until fairly close to your check in day.

With regard to dinner reservations - there is no problem at all with getting your prefferred booking time. The restaurant area is quite large with enough space to accommodate everyone comfortably. From memory we made our dinner booking when we were there for breakfast or lunch. Never had a problem.

You will love Likuliku, it is beautiful.

5. Re: Reservations and Bure # Requests at Likuliku?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 February 2010, 07:17