We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best bures on Malolo Island Resort?

Which Malolo Island hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Port Stephens...
Level Contributor
4 posts
11 reviews
Save Topic
Best bures on Malolo Island Resort?

Can anyone suggest which bures might be in a better position at Malolo Island Resort? We would prefer to not be too close to the main amenities.

Moreton Island...
Level Contributor
6,622 posts
68 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Best bures on Malolo Island Resort?

Donna,

Most of the main amenities are near the jetty, here's the copy of the resort map, hope this helps. Take your pick of the accommodation.

maloloisland.com/uploaded_documents/Malolo%2…

have a wonderful holiday there.

Port Stephens...
Level Contributor
4 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Best bures on Malolo Island Resort?

Hello

Thanks for your speedy reply. I have the map already and its not easy to pick although I hear 8 and 9 are probably not the best for obvious reasons. I was more curious about the beach front in front of the bures.I can see bures 1 to 7 are on the opposite side to the rest. Wondering if anyone thinks this side may be better?

Cheers

Donna

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
492 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Best bures on Malolo Island Resort?

Hi Donna,

We stayed in No 2 earlier this year. Nice & quiet up that end. Only small downside is that it's close to the staff quarters so there's a little bit of movement, although the majority tend to walk to work around the back of the units. We thought it was a great spot and would stay there again. The last two on the opposite side (35 & 36) are the honeymoon ones.

Port Stephens...
Level Contributor
4 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Best bures on Malolo Island Resort?

Is the beach any better at this end?

Australia
Level Contributor
607 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Best bures on Malolo Island Resort?

We stayed 41 I think which was great for us. All are close to the beach and we found anywhere along it wonderful for swimming.

Please note that they will not guarantee any room requests..... I have asked the question to them before!!!!

6. Re: Best bures on Malolo Island Resort?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 31 May 2011, 06:29