We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bucket and spades!!!!

Which Malolo Lailai Island hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Nanango Qld
Level Contributor
33 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Bucket and spades!!!!

My GrandDaughter NEEDS her buckets and spades!

If they don't fit in the luggage does the kids club have these very important tools???? Thanks GrandMa Deb and Luka.

1. Re: Bucket and spades!!!!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post at the original author's request.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 March 2013, 17:51
Nanango Qld
Level Contributor
33 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Bucket and spades!!!!

Thank-you Isle be bak

yes! We are taking three grandchildren! So we will be the pack horses for the week!

Deb

P.S My bucket and spade are only light, Luka

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
426 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Bucket and spades!!!!

Hi Deb - unsure about the bucket and spades. I have found a cheap blow up beach ball provides alot of fun in the pool. On our first Fiji trip I didn't think of these but someone have left behind a blow up ball and every trip since we have taken one and left it at the resort as we have left. Have a great holiday. Jacqui

Nanango Qld
Level Contributor
33 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Bucket and spades!!!!

Hi Jacqui, Blowup toys are great, we have two dams so lollabouts, swim rings,surf mats, balls you name it we've tested it!!! We have decided to take 5 medium size swim rings to Fiji!!! And they all have snorkelling gear! That is why we have the Spade and bucket vote happening at the moment, if she can fit them in her bag she can take them!!! Luka will be checking this forum tonight to see the responses,I think I have created a fiji forum monster!! GMa Deb.

Port Macquarie
Level Contributor
261 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Bucket and spades!!!!

Hi Grandma,

I wish you were my grandma!

See you over there.

Not long now

Cheers

Don

Nanango Qld
Level Contributor
33 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Bucket and spades!!!!

Hey Don...I wish I was my GrandMa!!!Maybe not having any GrandParents just makes you want "to be there!!" type GrandParent.

We have had our three darlings!!! for the school holidays.. snorkelling practise,over to the coast for hot sand walking practise,Luka(GrandDaughter) has had to try out her new togs. Also how not to drown fighting over the one swim ring (till I get four more) also jumping off the jetty (dam) pretending they are in Fiji Ha Ha that is very funny cause our dam is very clayeee not sandy!!!

Yes all looking forward to our little but busy holiday.

Deb

Tuncurry, Australia
Level Contributor
734 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Bucket and spades!!!!

Hi GrandMaDep

Our grandkids love Fiji and have a ball over there every time they go defiantly take Lukas bucket and spade just in case you cant get one over there if you can then 2 is better than one set. If you are staying on the main land then the dame may have a nicer beach than the resort but the pools are all great and just to spend time with the grandkids is worth the expense just remember the kids clubs are something special fore the kids and they might not spend as much time with you as you think

Have a great holiday and enjoy your grandkids they grow up so fast

Dave

Nanango Qld
Level Contributor
33 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Bucket and spades!!!!

Hi Daveis, I know what you mean about the mainland! Have been to Naviti and Hideaway, we are taking the kids to Plantation. Last year we had the best daytrip to MalaMala and decided the next time we go to Fiji it will for sure be out to an island.

And I understand completely about appreciating our Grandkids... We spend most of our holidays with our Family... I keep telling them I will advertise for some friends for them!!!!

GrandMa Deb.

9. Re: Bucket and spades!!!!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10 October 2009, 10:17
Get answers to your questions about Malolo Lailai Island