We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

money exchange

Australia
Level Contributor
817 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
money exchange

Can you exchange money at Mana Resort? We will need some cash for things like crab racing,bingo and hair braiding. The bank wont be open on the mainland when we arrive and we have a connecting flight to mana with not much time in between. Should I exchange some money at home or get some from the atm at the airport or will we be able to exchange some at the resort?

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
17 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: money exchange

Hi,dont think the resort exchange money.We got some money from the ANZ atm at the airport,its right near the transfer desks.Hope this helps,you wont need too much as most things get charged to your room.

Bathurst, Australia
Destination Expert
for Fiji, Viti Levu, Treasure Island, Sonaisali Island, Nadi
Level Contributor
1,526 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: money exchange

I would exchange at either Travelex or at the Airport they give you the best rates in Sydney at the moment. There is money exchange at Nadi airport however if you have limited time i would get in Sydney before you go. Most island rates of exchange are not that good! There is no ATM at the resort!

Australia
Level Contributor
817 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: money exchange

I ended up emailing Mana about this and they do exchange currency there. The exchange rate there at the moment is 1.40 but I can get it through my bank online without charges at the moment for 1.59 so will exchange at home before we leave.

Bathurst, Australia
Destination Expert
for Fiji, Viti Levu, Treasure Island, Sonaisali Island, Nadi
Level Contributor
1,526 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: money exchange

It is a really good rate at the moment has been for the past couple of months compared to what it has been the past couple of years! Enjoy your trip! Mana Is great!

5. Re: money exchange

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 29 January 2010, 05:16