We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

which accommodation at Mana

Which Mana Island hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Sydney, Australia
6 posts
Save Topic
which accommodation at Mana

Hi my fiance and I are looking at getting married on Mana Island next May and trying to decide on which accommodation for our 5 nights there before heading to another island.

The honeymoon bures seem to be a bit overpriced in our opinion and we were wondering if we could perhapsget by with the Deluxe Oceanview Bure (FJD $720 p/n) or beachfront bure (FJD$960 p/n). Any suggestions on this?

Dunedin
Destination Expert
for Mana Island, Fiji
Level Contributor
1,906 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: which accommodation at Mana

Hi Liannat,

If you send me your email address (in a Private Message) I can send a map of the accommodation layout map and pics of the accommodation options.

Flicarose

Tea Gardens...
Destination Expert
for Mana Island
Level Contributor
1,735 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: which accommodation at Mana

Hi, the honeymoon suites are too far away from all restaurants although they give you a golf cart for transport. The de-luxe ocean view bures have recently been completely renovated-in my view this is the best accommodation on the island.

Brisbane, Australia
Level Contributor
3,113 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: which accommodation at Mana

Agree with Len, the Deluxe Ocean View Bures would be your best choice.

Nola ;)

Bendigo, Australia
Level Contributor
70 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: which accommodation at Mana

Deluxe Ocean View Bure all the way - my review of Mana has a picture inside Bure 401 and the view from the balcony

Auckland Region...
1 post
Save Reply
5. Re: which accommodation at Mana

Hi there, would you mind emailing me the accomodation map at meg.farrant@gmail.com Many thanks Megan

Stratford, New...
Level Contributor
9 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: which accommodation at Mana

We got married on Mana 11 years ago, but it was incredible. We have been back 3 times since, and feel part of the Mana family.

We were booked into the deluxe oceanview apartment for our wedding but got upgraded to an oceanfront (awesome). Each time we have been back we stay in the deluxe oceanview as they are lovely bures with great views.

Dont stay in the apartments on northbeach, they are more european, not fijian.

I hope you have a wonderful wedding day, our memories and Mana island staff (now friends) will last forever.

Stratford, New...
Level Contributor
9 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: which accommodation at Mana

We got married on Mana 11 years ago, but it was incredible. We have been back 3 times since, and feel part of the Mana family.

We were booked into the deluxe oceanview apartment for our wedding but got upgraded to an oceanfront (awesome). Each time we have been back we stay in the deluxe oceanview as they are lovely bures with great views.

Dont stay in the apartments on northbeach, they are more european, not fijian.

I hope you have a wonderful wedding day, our memories and Mana island staff (now friends) will last forever.

Sydney
Level Contributor
1,389 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: which accommodation at Mana

Either the deluxe oceanview bure or beachfront bure would be fantastic both with gorgeous views. As the others have said, the honeymoon bures are out of the way.

9. Re: which accommodation at Mana

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 25 October 2012, 17:17
Get answers to your questions about Mana Island