We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Mana Island Resort & Spa - Current Status as at 23 January

Which Mana Island hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Dunedin
Destination Expert
for Mana Island, Fiji
Level Contributor
1,906 posts
34 reviews
Save Topic
Mana Island Resort & Spa - Current Status as at 23 January

Official statement ex Mana Management with regards to their 'Operations' presently. I have posted the most important points for guests travelling within the next few days/weeks.

South Beach Restaurant/Ocean Front Suites and Honeymoon Bures/Look Out Points areas- still closed till further notice.

From 23 Jan. the Mamanuca decking area (North Beach) is offering a la carte menus. Lunch 12pm-3pm and Dinner 6.30pm-9pm. Seating space is limited and ALL bookings must be done via Guest Relations staff team upon arrival of guests. Times and catered numbers are: 6.30pm - 12pax; 7pm - 12pax; 8pm - 10pax and 8.30pm - 8pax.

Volivoli Cafe (North Beach area): Open 2pm-8pm. The use of exchange of meal plan credits (to the Volivoli cafe) has now ceased (i.e. with the introduction of a la carte) Meal plan credits will only be accepted for/towards the a la carte menus from now on.

Full refurbishment of the pool decking areas will take place within the next few weeks.

Mana management thanks all visitors for their understanding, support and patience, during this time.

----------------

So now there are two choices of full meals ('buffet' or 'a la carte') and daytime snacky things from the Volivoli cafe. Breakfasts are held at North Beach as usual.

If anyone wants the new a la carte menus, please PMessage me.

vic
Level Contributor
6 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Mana Island Resort & Spa - Current Status as at 23 January

In regards to pool decking being refurbished, will we be able to use the pools? We are getting there 3rd March so hopefully it will all be finished by then...I would love to get la carte menu copy and i tried PM you a while ago but not sure if you got it. Also do you know if you have all inclusive meals, does that only cover buffet and la carte food or voli voli cafe too?? Thanks heaps :)

2. Re: Mana Island Resort & Spa - Current Status as at 23 January

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 January 2014, 06:18
Get answers to your questions about Mana Island