We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Ocean Front Suite - Family 5

Which Mana Island hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Newcastle, Australia
2 posts
Save Topic
Ocean Front Suite - Family 5

Hi,

We are 2adults, 3 kids under 6 (one in a cot). We have been looking at Mana and was interested in finding out about the floor layout of the Ocean Front Suite. From photos it looks like beds are upstairs only. Can the suite cater for kids downstairs and adults upstairs? e.g. 2 singles or foldaways?

Alternatively, we were looking at Deluxe Ocean View Bures, assume these are open plan, not sure how the beds are positioned.

Our budget does not extend to interconnecting bures.

Thanks,

Peter

Dunedin
Destination Expert
for Mana Island, Fiji
Level Contributor
1,931 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Ocean Front Suite - Family 5

Ocean Front Suites - can have king upstairs, single, sofa bed and cot downstairs if you all want to be separated.

Deluxe Ocean View - configured as 1 king size or 2 queen, a single bed and a sofa bed. A cot could be added to this 'open plan' room.

I have asked Mana for more information on Ocean front suites (downstairs suitability) Sofa beds in all grades of Mana accommodation can be made up as a single bed.

Melbourne
Level Contributor
194 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Ocean Front Suite - Family 5

Have added a new photo overnight, which shows bed setup for the deluxe oceanview bure. It is on Mana's review page now.

The bure also has a nice deck out front. Would be less room than the suites, however you're not in your room that much. Some people have mentioned concern of the stairs in the suites with little ones... I have not seen them so I can't comment on them.

Cindy

Dunedin
Destination Expert
for Mana Island, Fiji
Level Contributor
1,931 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Ocean Front Suite - Family 5

I have been in touch with Mana Management today - when the Oceanfront suites are refurbished/renovated (following the Cyclone) they will be able to accommodate maximum of 2 adults & 4 children under 15years of age. The bedding configuration will differ from bure-bure, but when you book you can request bedding configuation and your request will be noted & taken into consideration when allocation of bure takes place.

A cheaper option may be to consider two Island Bures (100 block) which are conjoined/duplex. Then both adults and kids can all be seperate with connecting door inbetween. You would have two of everything! Cheaper price for 2 Island bures than one Oceanfront suite.

If you send me your email address in a PM I can forward pics of the 100 block, plus map of where they are situated on the Island, plus the relevant contacts for Mana Sales/Reservations.

Newcastle, Australia
2 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Ocean Front Suite - Family 5

Thanks all for the helpful replies

5. Re: Ocean Front Suite - Family 5

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11 February 2014, 05:15
Get answers to your questions about Mana Island