We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Taking own wine to Mana Island

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
21 posts
14 reviews
Save Topic
Taking own wine to Mana Island

I am going to Mana Island in August 2014 and was wondering if I can take my own alcohol. Does anyone know?

Ballarat, Australia
Level Contributor
2,038 posts
179 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Taking own wine to Mana Island

Yes, but you will only be able to drink this at your bure you wont be permitted to consume this alcohol any where else.

I would also private message manaregular with any questions you may have. He is a wealth of knowledge.

Tea Gardens...
Destination Expert
for Mana Island
Level Contributor
1,757 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Taking own wine to Mana Island

You can take your wine into the two restaurants but you will be liable to a corkage charge of about $FJD20 per bottle

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
26 posts
59 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Taking own wine to Mana Island

Well last time we went to Mana we took our duty free spirits, wine and also mixers we brought from the marina shop. We had no problems.

Every afternoon we sat back on the balcony and had a few drinks before dinner while the kids played or went to kids club.

We also brought crackers and cheese to have per dinner nibbles.

So if you plan it right you can save a bit of money and also drink what you want.

We took an extra bag with us and used that for the mixers and extra food from the marina shop.

I even saw couples buying cartons of beer and carrying that on board. So no problem.

Anyway have a great time. We are also going back on the 14 August 2014, the best time of year. Any questions please ask and we can try and help.

4. Re: Taking own wine to Mana Island

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 April 2015, 05:15
Get answers to your questions about Mana Island