We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

castaway babysitters and divider in room

victoria
Level Contributor
14 posts
1 review
Save Topic
castaway babysitters and divider in room

Hi there,

We are off to Castaway in a week and wondered if someone might be able to suggest the name of a good babysitter whilst we are there. As we have a son with Aspergers and a 2 year old we would like someone a bit experienced and capable.

Also do all of the rooms have the divider as this is important for us with 2 children especially as the 2 year old still has sleeps during the day.

Hope someone can help.

Cheers

Kelly

Australia
Level Contributor
1,474 posts
96 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: castaway babysitters and divider in room

Kelly as far as I'm aware all the bure's have the divider, ours did, my sisters did and my nieces did so I'm assuming they all do.

As for a good baby sitter sorry can't help with a name but they all appeared to be excellent, maybe ask when you check in and explain to them why.

Enjoy, its a great place....

Rene

Victoria, Australia
Level Contributor
198 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: castaway babysitters and divider in room

Rooms have a divider, that has a top part that you can open if I remember right?

As in the top have is louvered.

Either way, there is a divider!...sorry, to ramble.

Not sure on the babysitter situation. The babysitters are all increadible with kids, and I am sure as mentioned above if you explain to reception, and explain the routine etc they will help as much as possible.

3. Re: castaway babysitters and divider in room

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 May 2011, 06:52