We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Yasawa Islands Wedding?

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
6 posts
69 reviews
Save Topic
Yasawa Islands Wedding?

Hi everyone,

Hi everyone,

I'm looking at weddings in the Yasawa Islands. and have narowwed it down to 3 beautiful islands that I found very little information about the weddings they do (but they do them). Does anyone have any information about the kind of wedding experiences offered at Blue Lagoon Beach Resort, Octopus Resort and Nanuya Island Resort?

Thank you!

Adelaide, Australia
Level Contributor
262 posts
148 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Yasawa Islands Wedding?

Tinka,

Drop an email to Fiona at reservations@nanuyafiji.com

NIR do weddings and one of the most recent reviews is of a wedding hosted there recently.

From the three you have selected, I figure you will be able to narrow it down depending on the number of guests. Nanuya can manage four persons in each of the four beachside bures and two in each of the eight tree tops, so about 32 would be your aim.

Good luck.

Wellington, New...
Destination Expert
for Yasawa Islands
Level Contributor
2,004 posts
65 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Yasawa Islands Wedding?

I have been present at Octopus when several weddings were held, and 1 at Blue Lagoon. If you'd like to see photos send me a PM with your email address.

Edited: 02 September 2011, 04:43
3. Re: Yasawa Islands Wedding?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may post again if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 02 September 2011, 05:01
Edited: 02 September 2011, 05:01
Bellingen, Australia
Destination Expert
for Fiji, Mamanuca Islands, Navini Island
Level Contributor
8,674 posts
136 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Yasawa Islands Wedding?

Nanuya for a really special wedding you can't do better, Small romantic location on the beautiful Blue Lagoon. Not as large as the other two resorts so therefore more private and the food is the best !! No backpackers either very romantic place.

Edited: 02 September 2011, 05:01
Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
6 posts
69 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Yasawa Islands Wedding?

Thanks everyone for your replies.

We have stayed at Nanuya before and loved it but are willing to try 1 of the other 2 islands for something different. Its just hard to choose because they all look beautiful! Still trying to figure out which one can provide the best package.

Moreton Island...
Level Contributor
6,622 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Yasawa Islands Wedding?

Have a look at Navutu Stars Resort Yaqeta Island in the Yasawa's - beautiful and many weddings are held there in different locations.

Very romantic special place.

LTB

7. Re: Yasawa Islands Wedding?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 October 2012, 20:17