We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

horseback riding on a beach???

Level Contributor
342 posts
25 reviews
Save Topic
horseback riding on a beach???

Hi Guys! O.K. maybe I have indeed watched tooooooooo many romantic movies,but have it in my head the vision of riding a horse on an isolated stretch of exotic beach.

Any info would be greatly appreciated.

Bellingen, Australia
Destination Expert
for Fiji, Mamanuca Islands, Navini Island
Level Contributor
9,453 posts
139 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: horseback riding on a beach???

I know you can do this at Turtle Island resort in the Yasawas and at some resorts on the coral coast.

Adelaide, Australia
Level Contributor
262 posts
190 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: horseback riding on a beach???

Hi Chance,

I remember many years ago you could go horse-back on a tour from The Warwick up a mountain to some water-falls. Haven't heard too much beach-side though.

Level Contributor
4 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: horseback riding on a beach???

You can go horseriding along the beach at Natadola on the coral coast, and the beach itself is stunning.

Still have questions?Post your own question so other travellers can help.
Ask a question
9 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: horseback riding on a beach???

Hi there,My wife an i recently honeymooned in fiji/waya island an my wife also had the same romantic notions.We weren t able to at octopus resort but while in Nadi for the night we stayed at the bluewater lodge an found a young lad at the beach 2 mins walk from the lodge who hires his horses out.Think we paid 25$ each for 2 horses for an hour.Wasn t the most beautiful of beaches but we did it at sunset an was relaxing an enjoyable,hope this helps,Tim

5. Re: horseback riding on a beach???

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11 August 2009, 17:17
Get answers to your questions about Yasawa Island