We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Yasawa Flyer Boat

Manchester, United...
1 post
Save Topic
Yasawa Flyer Boat

Hi,

I am looking to book to go to two islands/resorts. One being the Botaria Beach Resort, the other undecided as yet.

Is it cheaper to prebook the Yasawa Island Boat transfer or book it when we get to Nadi??

Any thoughts very grateful!!

Thankyou!!

Auckland
Level Contributor
134 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Yasawa Flyer Boat

Prices do not change if you prebook it or book it when you are in Nadi - it is still the same however I would recommend you prebook it as sometimes they have to change vessels if they need to do some touch ups or maintenance work on the bigger vessel. In this case the smaller Tiger IV which services the Mamanucas will take over the Yasawa Flier run and you may get caught in that they do not have available seats as the Tiger IV is considerably smaller than the Yasawa Flier. So prebook it !

Bellingen, Australia
Destination Expert
for Fiji, Mamanuca Islands, Navini Island
Level Contributor
8,974 posts
137 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Yasawa Flyer Boat

Always pre book. If you don't want to pay at time of booking we have always paid at the Marina when we collect our tickets. We love Botaira and hope you do too. The staff are amazing and it is a real Fijian experience. The staff are amazing and lots of fun. The beach and reef fantastic. The bures spacious and I recommend the beachfront as they are virtually on the beach. The Flyer takes about 3 1/4hrs to get to Botaira so you arrive in plenty of time for lunch if you go there first. Have fun

Guyra, Australia
1 post
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Yasawa Flyer Boat

Hi Guys,

How do you prebook without doing it as a part of a package. I too am staying at two islands, Beachcombers and then heading to Octopus Resort and we want to get the Flyer from one to the other, but on the website I cant find where to go to just book that short trip. Any advice?

Thanks!

Wellington, New...
Destination Expert
for Yasawa Islands
Level Contributor
2,083 posts
65 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Yasawa Flyer Boat

Just email them using the link on the webpage, giving dates of travel and where you want to go. They will ask for a CC number to hold the booking, and will give you a booking reference number to quote when you check in, you can pay then.

Bellingen, Australia
Destination Expert
for Fiji, Mamanuca Islands, Navini Island
Level Contributor
8,974 posts
137 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Yasawa Flyer Boat

If you are booking with online Botaira they will do your transfer on the Flyer booking to if you ask. Good accommodation rate online too.

Edited: 27 September 2011, 01:03
Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
1 post
3 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Yasawa Flyer Boat

Can someone please tell me how many Island stops the yasawa flyer makes on the way on the Blue Lagoon Beach Resort? And what Islands it stops at?

Edited: 02 October 2011, 03:35
Wellington, New...
Destination Expert
for Yasawa Islands
Level Contributor
2,083 posts
65 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Yasawa Flyer Boat

www.awesomefiji.com/FerryTimetable.aspx

- it's all on here.

Adelaide, Australia
Level Contributor
262 posts
169 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Yasawa Flyer Boat

Lots of stops, thirteen, and about 4 hours. Make sure you book the Captains Lounge, it is good value.

Greville

Melbourne, Australia
2 posts
1 review
Save Reply
9. Re: Yasawa Flyer Boat

thanks for the great link _ can't find casual day price for adult and children ???? am I missing something?

Moreton Island...
Level Contributor
6,622 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Yasawa Flyer Boat

Where do you want to go donz?

It's a long long day on board if you want to cruise all of the Yasawa Islands, (you will sit on the YF all day) prices on the link below

www.ssc.com.fj/fiji_island_yasawas.aspx

Suggest you go to Botaira or Octopus for a day trip, that way you can stay at the resort, snorkel, swim, have lunch, then catch the returning YF back to Port Denarau

See day cruises below

http://www.ssc.com.fj/default.aspx

enjoy LTB

Get answers to your questions about Yasawa Island