We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best Swimming Beach at Yasawa Island Resort

Los Angeles...
Level Contributor
12 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Best Swimming Beach at Yasawa Island Resort

What is the best swimming beach at Yasawa Island Resort? I understand the resort has 11 beaches at its disposal. The beach that fronts the resort seems a bit wave-y and rocky. Are all of them swimmable? I don't really mean snorkeling per se...just where if it gets hot and you want to take a dip, you can wade in and float around.

Waitakere City, New...
Destination Expert
for Mamanuca Islands
Level Contributor
2,590 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Best Swimming Beach at Yasawa Island Resort

Just bumping this question back to the top since it seems to have ended up on page 2.

Hopefully, someone have an answer for you.

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
1,234 posts
70 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Best Swimming Beach at Yasawa Island Resort

Stayed there before.

The beach that fronts the resort is certainly swimmable, but do yourself a favour and buy some cheap reef shoes, as the floor is a little rocky. The beach in areas is really sandy though too.

The 11 beaches referenced are all used for private beach picnics, and you can go on one every single day, and it's all inclusive.

You ABSOLUTELY MUST do the Champagne Private Beach Picnic. Champagne is the beach in my avatar, and it is one of the best beaches in the world. Absolutely stunning and crystal clear water.

Lovers Beach 1 and Lovers Beach 2 are pretty nice, and Yawini Island is worth checking out too.

Snorkeling is awesome around the entire island.

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
1,234 posts
70 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Best Swimming Beach at Yasawa Island Resort

Damn missed the edit time..

They also have a really nice plunge pool as well!

Champagne Beach: …tripadvisor.com/media/photo-s/03/04/81/01/y…

Thats my photo :)

Edited: 09 April 2014, 11:50
Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
1,234 posts
70 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Best Swimming Beach at Yasawa Island Resort

Okay that didn't work .. try this.

tripadvisor.com.au/ShowUserReviews-g308271-d…

5. Re: Best Swimming Beach at Yasawa Island Resort

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 August 2015, 19:15
Get answers to your questions about Yasawa Island