We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Service apartment for 4 adults & 1 kid in Shanghai

Singapore
Level Contributor
1 post
12 reviews
Save Topic
Service apartment for 4 adults & 1 kid in Shanghai

Hi

Going for a holiday with my parents, wife and son for 7 nights. Looking for clean, convenient service apartment. So far everything points to Somerset Grand for its location, amenities. Looking to stay in an area in Pu Si and nearby the shopping areas because I do not want to be stranded with the family during peak travel hours. I want to be able to stroll back to the place I stay.

Appreciate some advice.

Raymond

brussels
Destination Expert
for Brussels
Level Contributor
1,102 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Service apartment for 4 adults & 1 kid in Shanghai

just come back from new harbour apartments. pretty good value and location.

Shanghai, China
Level Contributor
13,260 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Service apartment for 4 adults & 1 kid in Shanghai

There're a couple of good ones at Xujiahui but I don't remember the names offhand... one is Grand View Apts I believe.

Shanghai Centre Apts are also nice if you can afford them. Located in the same buildings as Portman Ritz-Carlton.

Brisbane, Australia
Level Contributor
19 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Service apartment for 4 adults & 1 kid in Shanghai

Hard to beat the Somerset Grand near Xintiandi. A lot of my business contacts stay there and if you are in that bracket budget-wise it has a lot going for it. Xintiandi is strollable, and anywhere else is a short taxi ride. The wife and kids etc can walk to Huai Hai Zhong Lu for shopping and you can spend their inheritance in Xintiandi on the world's most expensive food and drink, or get the Somerset to get you a taxi somewhere else, which they will do.

4. Re: Service apartment for 4 adults & 1 kid in Shanghai

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 September 2009, 22:18