We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Shangai Airport time to kill ??

St-lambert
Level Contributor
922 posts
11 reviews
Save Topic
Shangai Airport time to kill ??

Bonjour

I have a layover of 9hrs (14:00-23:00) before my flight to Singapore, I will have access to the StarAlliance lounge due to my tichet, but anything to do beside this ?

Merci

Sylvain

Sherbrooke, Canada
Level Contributor
41,056 posts
826 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Shangai Airport time to kill ??

There is not much to do other than shopping and the shopping is very limited - not like Heathrow or Hong Kong.

Shanghai, China
Level Contributor
2,754 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Shangai Airport time to kill ??

eating? shopping? I remember I only saw 2 small duty-free shops there, when you check out, maybe the book store?

or if you don't feel very tired, maybe you can try take the maglev + metro to go to lujiazui financial zone for a visit ( such as the riverside promenade, climbing the high buildings)+ some drinks + dinner then take metro/taxi + maglve back to the airport....

Shanghai, China
Level Contributor
5,716 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Shangai Airport time to kill ??

Yes like JPDem said nuthin much to do at the airport except some shopping n relax at the lounge.Unless u like to do something extraordinary like taking the maglev n visit Lujiazui or puxi.Its a rush but still if u want to just take in the sights without anything in mind then its feasible to just do Lujiazui the financial center of China.,with towering skysrapers.U probably has about 3 to 4 hrs to spent there before departing to the airport again.But then if u think its worth it .

4. Re: Shangai Airport time to kill ??

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 May 2010, 06:21