We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Huangpu Sensation Tickets

Level Contributor
118 posts
59 reviews
Save Topic
Huangpu Sensation Tickets

Hi everyone,

I'm going to Shanghai at the end of the month and want to see the Shanghai Acrobats Huangpu Sensation show, but am unsure as to how to go about buying tickets...

Should I wait til I get there and have the hotel arrange them for me?

Any advise would be much appreciated, thanks!

Shanghai, China
Level Contributor
5,716 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Huangpu Sensation Tickets

There r many ways of booking the tickets.,

1)Online booking thru the many websites available.,like http://www.gotoshanghai/Acrobatics.aspx

Online bookings will require prepayment by credit cards n small amount of sales tax.Tickets can b redeemed at the entrance tickets counter before show by showing online vouchers

2)phone direct to the Shanghai circus world-00862166525468

Shanghai huangpu acrobats shanghai center-00862166527501

The New Shanghai Circus-Baiyulan Theater-00862163221208

Phone bookings DONT need any prepayment.,pay when u collect the tickets at the entrance ticket counter before the start of the show

3)hotels booking-probably charge u about 5 Rmb for the services

4)buying at the counter before the show.,most often there will still b tickets available as Shanghai as many venues for acrobatics shows n it runs daily n throughout the year.

Level Contributor
118 posts
59 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Huangpu Sensation Tickets

Thanks so much for your help! That's great information.

3. Re: Huangpu Sensation Tickets

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 October 2012, 02:16
Follow this conversation!
Get notified when a new reply comes in.
Follow now