We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

flight from Shanghai to Beijing

Cincinnati, Ohio
Level Contributor
9 posts
15 reviews
Save Topic
flight from Shanghai to Beijing

I am staying in the PuDong area of Shanghai. I want to fly from Shanghai to Beijing one way on April 20.

Would it be easier to book flight from SHA to Beijing or PUDong international airport(PVG) to Beijing?

And should I prebook or buy in China?

New York, NY
Level Contributor
1,086 posts
105 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: flight from Shanghai to Beijing

check a shanghai subway map. if you can take the maglev easily from longyang station from your hotel, that saves you a lot of time to go to pudong airport. the maglev only runs certain hours so will have to check that with your flight time.

Miami Beach, Florida
Destination Expert
for Shanghai Region
Level Contributor
6,516 posts
130 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: flight from Shanghai to Beijing

See the Top Questions about China, right-hand column, "How do I cut costs traveling to and in China?" Generally you can buy on line from home using China's web sites.

Maglev is only 8 minutes from Longyang Road to Pudong at a cost of 40 yuan when you show ticket receipt or email reservation. See www.exploreshanghai.com

Cincinnati, Ohio
Level Contributor
9 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: flight from Shanghai to Beijing

Thank you for your help.

Sherbrooke, Canada
Level Contributor
40,372 posts
821 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: flight from Shanghai to Beijing

There are over 50 flights per day. No hurry.

5. Re: flight from Shanghai to Beijing

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 June 2013, 02:15