We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hongqiao T2 to Pudong Airport

Kuala Lumpur
Level Contributor
42 posts
Save Topic
Hongqiao T2 to Pudong Airport

My domestic flight reaches Hongqiao terminal 2 @ 1255 and my connection flight from Pudong departs @ 1535. In between I have approximately 2hrs 40 minutes. Is this time sufficient? What is the fastest method to get to the other airport? Appreciate your advise. Thank you.

Vancouver, Canada
Level Contributor
1,415 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hongqiao T2 to Pudong Airport

I guess you don't have enough time because;

1) Hongqiao T2 to Pudong Airport travel time needs approx. 2~3 hours which depends on what transportation you take.

a) by taxi: 2 hours (assuming no congestion)

b) by Metro#2+ Maglev: 2 hours

c) by shuttle#1: 3 hours

2) Time-to-waiting of transportation

3) Time-to-waiting of luggage

4) You need arrive almost 1 hour before check-in

5) Time-to-walking

FYI

NNJ
Level Contributor
3,179 posts
54 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hongqiao T2 to Pudong Airport

Taxi is probably the fastest if no serious traffic back up. I did once on a Sunday Morning and it took about 75-80 min with smooth traffic.

But a 75 min taxi ride won't help you.

Kuala Lumpur
Level Contributor
42 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Hongqiao T2 to Pudong Airport

Thank you for your reply. Looks like I have to change my domectic flight schedule or risk missing my connecting flight.

Shanghai, China
Level Contributor
5,716 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Hongqiao T2 to Pudong Airport

Too risky and yes it would be best to take a later connecting flight or an earlier flight to Hongqiao.Quite impossible to make it within 2 hrs++..,as the fastest time in between whichever mode you take would be more than 1 1/2hr++.

5. Re: Hongqiao T2 to Pudong Airport

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10 August 2013, 10:17