We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Massages Manicures & Pedicures

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
68 posts
Save Topic

Would be interested in having some Massage, Manicures & Pedicures whilst on holidays. What sort of cost would it be and dose anyone have any recommendations on where would be a good choice for these?

Cheers

Jill

Germany
Level Contributor
16 posts
77 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Massages Manicures & Pedicures

Go to Dagu Lu, it is not far from Xiantiandi, there are at least 4 or 5 massage and beauty places, all are pretty good. The Dragonfly is the most western style and most expensive. The price depends on kind of massage and duration. For manicure it will be something like 70 RMB, for massage between 70 and 300 RMB.

Shanghai, China
Level Contributor
5,716 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Massages Manicures & Pedicures

tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g308272-i2804-k505…

Another popular one for ladies are the Chlitina spa and massage,they have several branches at 1539Huashan road,

366Pucheng road,and at TianTong road.,

993 Nanjing west road.,501Zhongshan road.

Others like Big Foot Massage having many branches as well.

Pensacola, Florida
Level Contributor
109 posts
332 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Massages Manicures & Pedicures

I always get my massages from Bamboo 7. There are a lot of mani/pedi places in Shanghai and most of them are pretty good and cheap. I go to Love Nails in Hong Qiao a lot because it's relatively close to home.

4. Re: Massages Manicures & Pedicures

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 September 2013, 10:17