We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.
Bern, Switzerland
3 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Replica shopping Shanghai

hi

I will visit Shanghai next week and I wanted to know if there are any markets or places where I can find stuff like fake/replica Jordans, Air max, Supreme, Givenchy, BBC, Stussy.......?

Thanks in advance

Sherbrooke, Canada
Level Contributor
41,997 posts
826 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Replica shopping Shanghai

The market at the Science and Technology Museum subway.

NNJ
Level Contributor
3,419 posts
54 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Replica shopping Shanghai

Didn't realize ppl from one of the richest coutries also like these stuff.

BTW these are not replica, they are fake.

California
Level Contributor
587 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Replica shopping Shanghai

And of inferior quality!

Greater Adelaide...
Level Contributor
1,097 posts
545 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Replica shopping Shanghai

Never could understand the reasoning behind buying fakes ... To my way of thinking, wouldn't it be much better to buy comfortable no-brand stuff than to buy poor-quality fake brand names, that cost more than the comfy no-name stuff in any case?

shanghai
Level Contributor
105 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Replica shopping Shanghai

West Nan Jing road' Han city' , "Hong Qiao Pearl Market", "Shanghai Science& Technology museum underground market", "Tian Zi Fang"

California
Level Contributor
587 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Replica shopping Shanghai

"Tian Zi Fang" fake stuff?

Dublin, California
Level Contributor
20,918 posts
46 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Replica shopping Shanghai

There is a store at Tian Zi Fang that sells replica antiques from the National Museum in Taiwan. I am often tempted to buy some stuff there.

8. Re: Replica shopping Shanghai

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

We're sorry - the TripAdvisor staff closed this topic because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guidelines with regards to messages that promote or encourage illegal activities. We will remove all posts that ask for or provide information on illegal activities.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 29 January 2014, 16:03