We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Pudong airport by bus to Suzhou

Which Shanghai hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Sydney
Level Contributor
872 posts
26 reviews
Save Topic
Pudong airport by bus to Suzhou

I will be arriving from Sydney to Pudong airport and wish to travel on to Suzhou by bus. Can anyone tell me where the bus stop is for this connection please? Is it easy to find? I will have all my luggage with me.

Also does this bus go near the hotel where I am staying in Suzhou - All Seasons Hotel in LuoGuaQiao Lindun Road, Guangianjie Commercial District, Suzhou. If not, what would be the approximate cost of getting a taxi from the bus stop to the hotel - I mean the bus stop in Suzhou to the hotel, not from the airport, of course.

NNJ
Level Contributor
3,040 posts
54 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Pudong airport by bus to Suzhou

I never take these buses and don't know the exact location. The signs are well posted in Shanghai's airports and it should be easy to find the location.

Usually bus stations are not too far away from city ceters and taxi is cheaper in China. It's insignificant.

Shanghai, China
Level Contributor
5 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Pudong airport by bus to Suzhou

There is no longdistance bus stop at Pudong Airport area, I would like to suggest that you take the airport shuttle bus line 5 which goes from Pudong airport to Shanghai Railway Station, and then when you get to the railway station, you can go and buy a train ticket to Suzhou, there are hundreds of train going from Shanghai to Suzhou everyday, from day to night. If you didn't arrive in Shanghai too late, let's say after 22:00pm, you will find it easily. FYI, the airport shuttle bus fare is 30 Yuan one way, and train fare is 30 Yuan more or less. This is the best way to to. Do not take any long distance bus, due to it's usually not clean enough and the traffic on highway is terrible. This highway from Shanghai to Suzhou is probably the busiest in China.

Edited: 23 May 2014, 08:08
Sydney
Level Contributor
872 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Pudong airport by bus to Suzhou

Thanks Duke. The only difficulty is that I will have all my luggage with me and I do not really want to have to catch a bus, then a train.

I will have to think about it.

NNJ
Level Contributor
3,040 posts
54 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Pudong airport by bus to Suzhou

…shairport.com/2012-11/…content_15974173.htm

I had to spend time to get this, because duke is so sure there isn't one.

Sydney
Level Contributor
872 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Pudong airport by bus to Suzhou

Hi there,

How did you know that there was a bus? Have you been there before?

But my main question is, where is the bus stop? Is it easy t o find from the airport at Pudong as I have all my luggage.

Where is NNJ?

Thanks so far,

Vikki

NNJ
Level Contributor
3,040 posts
54 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Pudong airport by bus to Suzhou

As I mentioned in the reply one, I haven't.

As the link shows, there is s bus leaving pvg almost every hour.

There are English signs at PVG.

NNJ means north new jersey, us.

Edited: 23 May 2014, 11:14
Sydney
Level Contributor
872 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Pudong airport by bus to Suzhou

Thanks for your very concise reply. I appreciate the information.

Vikki

Shanghai, China
Level Contributor
108 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Pudong airport by bus to Suzhou

There is a bus station in the bus parking in terminal 1, the fare is 82 yuan.

Sydney
Level Contributor
872 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Pudong airport by bus to Suzhou

Thank you Kathy Y. It was good of you to reply.

Vikki

10. Re: Pudong airport by bus to Suzhou

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 May 2015, 06:18