We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

F1 Grand prix 2015

Adelaide, Australia
Level Contributor
8 posts
9 reviews
Save Topic
F1 Grand prix 2015

Was just wondering if anyone knows if the no 11 train line stops fairly close to the Grand Prix circuit , (It appears to on google maps). Also keen to know of any 4 1/2 or 5 star hotels not too far from the circuit that are close to the no 11 line.

Brisbane, Australia
Level Contributor
36 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: F1 Grand prix 2015

Is it the International Circuit - I just assumed as it is also on line 11. On the Shanghai metro map there is a statin called Shanghai Circuit on line 11 which I guess that would be the one (from google maps it looks really close).

If you use booking.com you can type in that location and look at hotels by distance of that location. I quickly did this and a few like the Courtyard Marriot came up which are reasonably close. It is great to get a hotel close to a train station as we have found it to be very useful during a 3 month stay, but im sure your not coming for that long :)

Also keep in mind that line 11 will close during the night it starts to shut down between 9.30 and 10.30pm so if you need to get home after that you will need to get a taxi.

Adelaide, Australia
Level Contributor
8 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: F1 Grand prix 2015

Great thanks for the info that is exactly what I needed to know.

3. Re: F1 Grand prix 2015

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 July 2015, 06:15