We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Orquideas Inn

Which Alajuela hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Sunrise, Florida
Level Contributor
26 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Orquideas Inn

Has anyone had any issues getting a reply from the Orquideas Inn? I have emailed them, faxed them and submitted a reservation request and have not heard back from them. I had to provide my cc number on the reservation form so I worry if I don't hear and make plans at another hotel I could be charged. I just want to know if I have a confirmed reservation or they don't have availability.

Just wondering if anyone has run into an issue like this. I'm leaving in less than a month and want to finalize my plans for the first and last night.

Brooklyn, New York
Level Contributor
811 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Orquideas Inn

It has sometimes taken me a couple days to hear back from them, maybe even three. Liseth is usually pretty good about getting back. You could also just call them.

San Francisco...
Level Contributor
5,451 posts
168 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Orquideas Inn

I've strayed there 7 times and they were always pretty good aboiut getting back to me within a few days. Like the above poster said, you could always call to confirm your reservation.

One word of advice - while their hotel is good, their tranportation service can sometimes be lacking. On one visit there the driver didn't show up. You might be better off taking a taxi from the airport to the hotel - it's a few $$ cheaper

Los Angeles...
Level Contributor
4,391 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Orquideas Inn

A couple of weeks ago I reserved online with them.

They confirmed my reservation the next day via email.

When your reservation is confirmed they email you an attachment confirmation which has their letterhead/logo on it. You can print it out and carry it with you.

I believe the lady who confirmed mine was named Liseth.

St. Petersburg...
Level Contributor
1,144 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Orquideas Inn

Hope you have an answer by now. As mnetioned above, Liseth is usually very quick at replying. You can email here - reservations@orquideasinn.com to follow up if you haven't heard anything by Monday or so.

Sunrise, Florida
Level Contributor
26 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: Orquideas Inn

Thanks everyone. I got a reply to my first email with questions yesterday so hopefully I'll get a reply/confirmation about my reservation today or by tomorrow the latest.

6. Re: Orquideas Inn

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 October 2009, 17:20