We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

hotel for last night

Arizona
Level Contributor
26 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
hotel for last night

Our family will return from Osa about noon on a Friday, and we leave about 10:30 am Saturday for home. I am looking for a hotel, probably in Alajuela - closer to airport would be preferred. Orquideas is full, as is Hotel la Rosa. Stayed at Bouganinvilla 20 years ago, but it's showing full, too.

I am looking at Buena Vista and the Doubletree Cariani.

Suggestions appreciated! Thank you. (any thoughts why 6/22 is booked?)

Tampa, FL
Level Contributor
112 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: hotel for last night

Pura Vida Hotel in Alajuela is offering an $89/night special for the month of June and is pretty close to the airport.

Edited: 22 May 2012, 22:39
Level Contributor
259 posts
63 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: hotel for last night

I always stay at the Holiday Inn Express. Very comfortable, nicely decorated, free shuttle to airport, and a very good complimentary breakfast. Staff is very friendly too!

Grecia, Costa Rica
Level Contributor
916 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: hotel for last night

Might I suggest The Adventure Inn http://www.adventure-inn.com/ close, about 10 mins to the airport, and if you use their site, they are offering $77US single, free breakfast and free airport shuttle as well. I often refer friends there, and Eric and team try hard to make the visit great. As to June 22nd, there is a dental convention in town for the weekend...I know, because the family is going.

Have a safe trip.

San Jose, Costa Rica
Level Contributor
3,528 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: hotel for last night

Check the hotel aeropuerto in alajuela.

guanacaste
Level Contributor
3,094 posts
48 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: hotel for last night

Plantation Inn

San Jose, Costa Rica
Level Contributor
47,924 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: hotel for last night

By the Airport Hampton In and Suites...also Herradura about 10 minutes from SJO and of course Double Tree Cariar great option!

roadadvisor

Brasilito, Costa...
Level Contributor
24 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: hotel for last night

We've always stayed at Colinas del Sol in Atenas on our last night. It's a little further out (30 min), but an easy drive to the airport. Not only do we enjoy the hotel, but it's out of "the city". It's a nice way to spend your last day in Costa Rica

8. Re: hotel for last night

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 June 2013, 09:42