We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Arenal Hot Springs Hotel to Proyecto Asis

Level Contributor
2 posts
6 reviews
Arenal Hot Springs Hotel to Proyecto Asis

Hello there!

I will be staying at the Arenal Hot Springs hotel in March, and have booked a morning tour at Proyecto Asis.

I will not have a car - so what is the best way to get from the hotel to Proyecto Asis? Taxi? Bus? Other? Hitchhike? (jk)

And also, seeing as it is 45-ish minutes drive, how much do you think that will cost? Trying to budget both my time and my money :)

Thank you!

2 replies to this topic
Tampa, Florida
Level Contributor
3,639 posts
51 reviews
1. Re: Arenal Hot Springs Hotel to Proyecto Asis

Ask the people at your hotel to help you with this. If they can't help, send a message to Proyecto ASIS. Someone there will get back to you. A taxi will be expensive but there may be a public bus option, at least for part of the trip.

Kemptville
Level Contributor
53 posts
25 reviews
2. Re: Arenal Hot Springs Hotel to Proyecto Asis

This has nothing to do about your question, but we stayed at the Arenal Hot Springs Hotel and took a walk to the stables where the Don Tobias Horsebacking Riding does trail riding. It you appreciate horses at all, the horses there were wonderful. They are pastured out on either side of the cabins as well. They are very well taken care of and well bred. A treat for any horse lover. Have a wonderful trip!!

Reply to: Arenal Hot Springs Hotel to Proyecto Asis
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about La Fortuna de San...