We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

termales del bosque

Bend, Oregon
Level Contributor
130 posts
35 reviews
Save Topic
termales del bosque

Anyone have input on the hotel connected with the hot springs? we are thinking of staying 2 nights with kids.

San Francisco...
Level Contributor
3 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: termales del bosque

when are you going. I am leaving on the March 15th and staying there for three days.. i will give you my input. all i have heard is positive things. i know it's an hour away from arenal butthere is a bus that goes direct. last year i stayed in the heart of fortuna and it was a little to touristy for me.

V

Bend, Oregon
Level Contributor
130 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: termales del bosque

we are going in Dec. Is it closer or further away from San Jose? Are the zip lines etc actually in Arenal? This is our first trip to Costa Rica.

Chicago, Illinois
Level Contributor
82 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: termales del bosque

Veroesco - If you happen to visit the Marina Zoo near Termales de Bosque, I'd love to hear back as we may visit on our way from Sarapiqui to La Fortuna. Thanx!

4. Re: termales del bosque

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 September 2010, 06:17