We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotel Silencio del Campo

Which La Fortuna de San Carlos hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Seattle, Washington
Level Contributor
51 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Hotel Silencio del Campo

Hi. My fiance and I are looking to stay at Hotel Silencio del Campo in July/August as part of our honeymoon trip to Costa Rica.

I was wondering how easy it is to get to and how easy it is to see the area from staying there. We are not renting a car so would like it to not be too far out of the way. We will likely do hanging bridges and zip line tours. And a tour of the volcano and the hot springs. Do tours easily pick you up from this hotel? And is it easy and not too expensive to call a taxi if need be to get to town or other restaurants?

If this hotel is difficult to manage without a car, are there any that you recommend in the same price range?

Playa Conchal...
Level Contributor
1,988 posts
72 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hotel Silencio del Campo

Well located for access into La Fortuna, also for the National Park. Tours will pick you up from the hotel, and its around a 5 minute taxi ride into town. Great choice.

Seattle, Washington
Level Contributor
2,505 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hotel Silencio del Campo

Great location. Wonderful hotel. Convenient location, small and intimate and you will feel like family. Have a great trip!

San Jose, Costa Rica
Level Contributor
46,017 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Hotel Silencio del Campo

Good location...all tour companies will pick you up there...not far from La Fortuna...it is a simple place not luxury at all...just nice clean place to stay!

roadadvisor

4. Re: Hotel Silencio del Campo

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 28 October 2010, 05:16