We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Venado caves Help

Hollywood, Florida
Level Contributor
6 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Venado caves Help

Hi I been reading this forums for a while getting ready for my jun10-17 trip to arenal and everyone is been a lot of help. I'm planning my last details that include the venado caves. I found out that the best price would be with the venado cave it self but their website www.cavernasdevenado.com only takes phone reservations. Does anyone know of a different way to reverse an email or non costa rica number? Also do they take cards or is it only cash? is it better to wait and call when we are in costa rica would it be sold out?we would be staying in mountain paradise your advice would be very appreciated.

San Jose, Costa Rica
Level Contributor
3,528 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Venado caves Help

I tried calling the number they show in their web site and I did not get an answer, however they do show and email address in their site and also you can reach them by skype. Skype: cavernas.de.venado Phone: (506) 8344-2246 Mail:info@cavernasdevenado.com. Maybe try emailing them and see if they answer or try calling them when you are here.

San Jose, Costa Rica
Level Contributor
47,524 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Venado caves Help

Try to contact DESAFIOS they can help you ...do not try to buy the tour by your hotel...they wiill add alot more money...at the end you will apy a lot more for the same!

roadadvisor

La Fortuna de San...
Level Contributor
1,200 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Venado caves Help

Good info by MikeA. You may or may not save money going on your own. Depends if you have a rental car or not. If not, it will cost you just as much to take a taxi as it will to reserve with a tour operator.

Hollywood, Florida
Level Contributor
6 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Venado caves Help

thank you guys I'll try emailing then if not i'll go with desafio.

5. Re: Venado caves Help

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 June 2013, 20:17
Get answers to your questions about La Fortuna de San...