We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

La Fortuna - Hotel Help

Which La Fortuna de San Carlos hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Rosario, Argentina
1 post
Save Topic
La Fortuna - Hotel Help

Hi All;

I want to stay in La Fortuna for 5 Days in the end of July, 2014. I have a budget of about 100.00 per night and I'm looking for a hotel with a pool, kid friendly. We are 2 adults and 2 children (7 & 10). We will have a small car. Any suggestions? Thanks in advance.

San Jose, Costa Rica
Level Contributor
46,047 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: La Fortuna - Hotel Help

Hotel Cabinas Don Bosco at La Fortuna good downtown location...nice little pool...

roadadvisor

La Fortuna de San...
Level Contributor
1,200 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: La Fortuna - Hotel Help

Arenal Paraiso is another good option: arenalparaiso.com/app/cms/www/index.php

Costa Rica
Level Contributor
25,655 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: La Fortuna - Hotel Help

Arenal Mirada is another possibility. Nice bungalows, great view of the volcano, swimming pool. It's not far from Baldi hot springs -- maybe 15 minutes from La Fortuna.

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
226 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: La Fortuna - Hotel Help

The Monte Real Hotel is in town and has a lovely pool and gardens. It is close to lots of restaurants. Very friendly owners.

Grecia, Costa Rica
Destination Expert
for Province of Alajuela
Level Contributor
7,852 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: La Fortuna - Hotel Help

I would go for Paraiso, hot springs is a big plus.

Minneapolis...
Level Contributor
478 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: La Fortuna - Hotel Help

Cabinas Faro Arenal has a pool and is run by a super nice tico family

Atlanta, Georgia
Level Contributor
848 posts
106 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: La Fortuna - Hotel Help

silencio has hot tubs, 3 miles out of town, might be above $100 tho

Save Reply
8. Re: La Fortuna - Hotel Help

Just got back home 2 days ago from Costa Rica and stayed 3 days in La Fortuna-this is my 2nd trip to the area and have always stayed at the Arenal Observatory Lodge-a little out of the way but a great place to stay with great views, wonderful pool, free nature hikes, free breakfast-can't say enough of how nice it is-will need to make reservations soon since they do fill up fast.

9. Re: La Fortuna - Hotel Help

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 December 2014, 05:18