We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Atv Tour

Florida
Level Contributor
47 posts
21 reviews
Save Topic
Atv Tour

Stayed at the Arenal Lodge almost 13 years ago. At the time, they had a great ATV tour that took you up into the hills and the small towns. I am returning to the Arenal Lodge with my family, but they no longer list the ATV tour. So, I'm looking for recommendations on ATV tours in the area. Any recommendations?

Dallas, Texas
Level Contributor
4 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Atv Tour

Anything??

La Fortuna...
Level Contributor
4 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Atv Tour

La Pradera is pretty good!

Pura Vida!!

Canada
Level Contributor
4,058 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Atv Tour

grizgator, please don’t be offended by this because I do see how an atv tour would be appealing to some, but I think maybe the reason you are not getting much of a response is because most of the regular posters here have a concern about the negative impact that atv’s have on the environment.

Florida
Level Contributor
47 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Atv Tour

That is certainly a great point.

San Jose, Costa Rica
Level Contributor
438 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Atv Tour

In one of the principal roads in la Fortuna there´s an ATV tour, pretty amazing. You are going through the rivers and there´s a point where you can see the volcano and monkeys.

La Fortuna de San...
Level Contributor
16 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Atv Tour

You can try Jacamar (http://www.arenaltours.com/) although they are kind of expensive. I know Get Around Costa Rica (www.getaroundcostarica.com) works with a local vendor that is a little cheaper that goes through the National Park or to the La Fortuna Waterfall.

Good luck and have fun!

7. Re: Atv Tour

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 July 2015, 05:15