We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Poas before heading to Uvita?

Brooklyn, New York
Level Contributor
9 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Poas before heading to Uvita?

Hello! My friend and I are planning a 6-night trip to Coasta Rica, with either 4 or 5 of those nights spent at the Villa de Oros near Uvita. Since it's a longish drive from SJO to Uvita, we are considering breaking up our first and last days by staying near the Poas Volcano on the first night and then San Gerardo de Dota our last night before driving to SJO for our flight in the afternoon.

Has anyone taken a similar route? Poas sounds like a nice way to ease into the trip, but I almost think it would be better to get to the coast sooner and then get our cloud forest fix at SGdD.

Thanks!

1. Re: Poas before heading to Uvita?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 28 March 2015, 18:15
Get answers to your questions about Poas Volcano National...
Recent Conversations
More Poas Volcano National Park Topics