We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

In-room safe at the Occidental Grand Papagayo

Los Angeles
10 posts
Save Topic
In-room safe at the Occidental Grand Papagayo

Hi!

This is going to sound really random, but does anyone know how big the safe in the rooms of the Occidental Grand Papagayo is? I was considering bringing my laptop with me for watching movies but I have heard too many stories of things being stolen from the room. I wouldn't want to leave it out in the open and I am afraid that the safe will not be big enough to fit a laptop computer. I would really appreciate the help. Thanks!

Manuel Antonio...
Level Contributor
1,298 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: In-room safe at the Occidental Grand Papagayo

Normal safes in the hotels arent big enough to put a laptop in. What you can do is take your laptop to the main office when you are out of the hotel, main offices always have bigger safe boxes. NATUREGUIDE

uk
Level Contributor
29 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: In-room safe at the Occidental Grand Papagayo

Make sure you use the safe, I had an expensice piece of kit stolen by the maid at the OGP. The management wouldn't even acknowledge it - perhaps they realise that they employ thieves. Or perhaps they were too busy pumping raw sewage down onto the beach

3. Re: In-room safe at the Occidental Grand Papagayo

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 03 October 2009, 13:15