We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Service car rental

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
2,424 posts
21 reviews
Save Topic
Service car rental

Any experience with this company?

They have good prices.

San Jose, Costa Rica
Level Contributor
3,528 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Service car rental

I have not used them myself but they get good recomendations from other members on this board.

denmark
Level Contributor
628 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Service car rental

I have recommended service car rental since I rented a car for nearly four weeks in May 2011.

Good price - well maintain car and good personal service from Rember and his staff.

Kirsten

San Jose, Costa Rica
Level Contributor
49,017 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Service car rental

Great small company...any body that knows Costa Rica...have had heard about them lately...but they have been around for a while...nice people...very decent...

roadadvisor

Mentioned in this post
Costa Rica
Costa Rica
Central America
Dallas, Texas
Level Contributor
290 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Service car rental

We have used them in the past and had no issues. They were very easy to deal with and the vehicle we had was clean and maintained.

San Miguel de...
Level Contributor
848 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Service car rental

Do a search for "service car" and you'll find our review. Good company, highly recommend.

6. Re: Service car rental

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 May 2013, 10:31