We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Rental Car Price

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
2,378 posts
21 reviews
Save Topic
Rental Car Price

HEy all

Any idea what the cost to rent a small SUV for a week in March at Liberia airport would be?

Thanks

Peter

Portsmouth, Virginia
Level Contributor
276 posts
100 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Rental Car Price

I rented one, a Terios, last February in San Jose from Service Car Rental. Averaged $60 per day, I used my credit card coverage for the extra insurance, the average included one additional driver but no other extras. Should be the same next year during the high season. Low season the average has been $50 per day, May-November.

Costa Rica
Level Contributor
25,654 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Rental Car Price

Check these recommended agencies: Vamos, Solid, Service, Adobe, Alamo, Toyota

Level Contributor
23 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Rental Car Price

I will be going next week. Rented a full size SUV with Dollar rental for $270/week ($33/day) plus $21/day mandatory insurance. My Amex credit card will cover the colllision damage insurance.

4. Re: Rental Car Price

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 June 2014, 06:17