We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cabinas El Castillo or Hotel Linda Vista??

Which Arenal Volcano National Park hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Toronto
Level Contributor
33 posts
Save Topic
Cabinas El Castillo or Hotel Linda Vista??

I've been trying to choose a place to stay while visting Arenal. I'm interested in staying at a place with valcano lava views but also in a mountain cabin. I think I've narrowed it down to two places which seem very different...Cabinas El Castillo and Hotel Linda Vista.

I know Cabinas El Castillo is VERY basic (which is OK with us), and has a very affordable price of $55.00/night. I could stay at El Castillo for two nights of the price of one night at Hotel Linda Vista.

Is Hotel Linda Vista worth the extra money to stay there? If I were to stay at Cabinas El Castillo will I be able to see lava at night?

I'm asking here because there is only 1 (very positive) review on TA for Cabinas El Castillo.

I'll have a rental car for the driving.

St. Petersburg...
Level Contributor
1,141 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Cabinas El Castillo or Hotel Linda Vista??

Have you read the thread in the forum about El Castillo? Type El Castillo in the serach box and read the one titled:

El_Castillo_near_Arenal_the_good_and_the_bad

2. Re: Cabinas El Castillo or Hotel Linda Vista??

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 30 September 2009, 20:19