We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Transfer Advice!

Boston, MA
Level Contributor
275 posts
174 reviews
Save Topic
Transfer Advice!

So we are flying to San Jose and then want to get a private or shared transfer from the airport to Arenal Paraiso (Anyone going on March 20th???? We'll share!!!!!)

And we are only staying at Arenal Paraiso for 1 night and then going to AOL.

Does anyone know what to do with this time? We won't have a car so we'll be getting there in the afternoon- probably just go on a walk around the hotel and then the next morning we'll need a transfer to AOL. Is this possible? Do you think we can bring our bags to AOL and leave them before check in?

Let me know!

Also, we're heading to MA on the 23rd for 5 days. Anyone want to share a shuttle or private transfer?!?!?! Any recommendations on transfers?? I AM SO EXCITED!

Jaco
13 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Transfer Advice!

I like to recomended you make the contact with Juan Carlos and Rubier ,they have a great service with a Mercedes Benz new one and excellent servces ,you can found nice suggestions about this guys here.

The e-mail is tjtransfers@gmail.com

Good luck.

2. Re: Transfer Advice!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 October 2009, 00:17