We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sky Trek/Sky Tram

Orlando, Florida
Level Contributor
1,007 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
Sky Trek/Sky Tram

Is Sky Tram /Sky Trek in Arenal or Monteverde or both?

We will bein Arenal...not in Monteverde.

Makes no sense to drive down there just for that.

Thanks.

San Jose, Costa Rica
Level Contributor
46,674 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Sky Trek/Sky Tram

I like personally Sky reck in Arenal...they also have another one in Monteverde...

Sky Tram by Braulio Carrillo on the raod # 32 to Limon

roadadvisor

Just buckle up and enjoy the ride in paradise...

San Jose
Level Contributor
1,000 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Sky Trek/Sky Tram

yes, these guys own two properties, one in Monteverde and one in arenal, both similar, but if you are going to be in Arenal, you can book a tour with them there - no need to go to Monteverde of course. Have a nice trip!

Grecia, Costa Rica
Destination Expert
for Province of Alajuela
Level Contributor
7,994 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Sky Trek/Sky Tram

as stated above they do both areas, great company, carbon neutral and Green minded, Just the way I like a company to be. Have fun

Cheers

Inca

San Jose, Costa Rica
Level Contributor
46,674 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Sky Trek/Sky Tram

Thank you INCA...that is exactly what I was trying to said...but with my pooor English...

roadadvisor

Edited: 17 September 2010, 22:05
Raleigh
Level Contributor
3 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Sky Trek/Sky Tram

Sty Trek in Arenal is super fun. The guys there know their stuff and have a good time. You'll be safe and the views are amazing.

My wife was scared to death of this but as soon as she did just one line she was laughing and having a great time.

FYI, the road to get there is 5 or 6 km down a dirt road...it's not in great shape. It might take a half hour to drive to the lines so plan accordingly.

Wisconsin, USA
Level Contributor
5 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Sky Trek/Sky Tram

We never visited the Sky Trek/Sky Tram in Monteverde, but the one in Arenal is amazing! Don't go if you are deathly afraid of heights though. The lines are very high and long, but it was one of the coolest things I've ever done, even though I was scared at first. The guides are great! They took pictures and videos for us while they were on the ziplines, and pictures of us on the ziplines. I felt very safe, and the views are to die for! Highly recommed this!

7. Re: Sky Trek/Sky Tram

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 05 July 2011, 05:16